Information Collected by AtlasKPI
AtlasKPI registration and customer support
You may choose to provide AtlasKPI information when you register to use an AtlasKPI website or Service, request a Services demonstration, contact AtlasKPI for support or other offerings, or attend an event or forum in which AtlasKPI is participating. During such processes, AtlasKPI collects personal information that identifies you. AtlasKPI may collect, for example, your name, company name, address, email, phone number, financial, billing or payment information, position, or title.
AtlasKPI receives and stores certain information about how you use our websites and Services when you visit an AtlasKPI website or use our Services. For example, we receive information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit an AtlasKPI website. Your browser or device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, language and time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system, and type of device you are using. When you visit an AtlasKPI website, your browser may also tell us information such as the actions you take on our website, the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website.
AtlasKPI receives information about how you use our websites and Services through the use of first-party and third-party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. Our servers collect similar information when you are logged into our website or Services. The information AtlasKPI receives through cookies and similar technologies may be anonymous or it may be associated with you, depending on the website or Services you are using.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
AtlasKPI social networking pages
AtlasKPI maintains its own pages on many social networking sites. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
AtlasKPI online advertising
AtlasKPI advertises online, including displaying AtlasKPI ads across the Internet on websites and in apps. When we advertise online to you, we collect information about which ads are displayed to you, which ads you click on, and on which web page the ad was displayed to you.
Public chat, message boards and user postings
AtlasKPI provides Services to our customers. As part of the Services, our customers’ data is stored on our computers. When we provide Services that collect or process our customer data, that data is used by the customer, and not by AtlasKPI. Our customers control what data is collected and how it is used within the AtlasKPI Service. Our customers’ collection and use of data through the Services we provide to them are governed by our customers’ privacy policies. As a data processor, AtlasKPI will, as required by law, cooperate with our customers in their efforts to control their data.
Use of the information collected by AtlasKPI
AtlasKPI uses the information we collect about you to:
• Provide you AtlasKPI website content and Services, as well as any other services, support, or information you have requested
• Operate and improve our websites and Services, and diagnose related problems
• Personalize our website, Services, and Communications to your likely interests and needs
• Send you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
• Send you information about AtlasKPI, new releases, special offers, and similar marketing information
• Conduct market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
• Display personalized ads to you across the Internet
• Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with Communications that may be relevant to you
• Contact you via telephone to discuss AtlasKPI Services and related offers with you
• Aggregate anonymous data from our Services used for benchmarking and to improve the Services
Newsletter subscription information
From time to time, we provide information to our customers and potential customers in the form of electronic or print newsletters. When you subscribe to our newsletter you will be added to our mailing list and will receive announcements and information about AtlasKPI. It will be emailed or mailed to the address that you provide when you subscribe.
AtlasKPI SMS messages
When you register for AtlasKPI Services, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup, and we may periodically communicate with you through this SMS message service about the Services.
Sharing information collected by AtlasKPI
AtlasKPI works with companies that help us run our business. These companies may provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies may have access to your personal information as required to help us run our business. They are not permitted to access or use your information for their own purposes.
AtlasKPI may also share your personal information:
• When you have consented to the sharing
• With companies affiliated with AtlasKPI
• With AtlasKPI resellers and other sales partners
• When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, applicable law, government statute, regulation or other legal process
• When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or Services against attacks, or protect the
property and security of AtlasKPI, or our customers and users
• To the extent necessary to meet national security, law enforcement, or public interest requirements
• If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we sell an AtlasKPI website, app, or business unit, or all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by
another company. In those cases your information may be one of the assets that is transferred
• When we hire companies to help us market our websites and Services and provide you with information and offers related to AtlasKPI, including displaying ads to you
across the Internet
• When we enlist the services of participating third party carriers to provide the AtlasKPI SMS message service
• When we aggregate and share information collected by our Services in order to provide statistical information or market research to third parties. Aggregated
information is anonymous and does not identify individuals
Information security and storage
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are completely effective and AtlasKPI cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Your personal information and data files are stored on AtlasKPI servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users):
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.
Reviewing, updating or deleting your personal information
AtlasKPI takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current by using the most recent information provided to us. Our websites and Services may allow you to review and edit your personal information by accessing your profile or similar feature of the website or Service you are using. For our websites, you have the ability to accept or reject cookies and similar technologies through your web browser settings. You can also use your web browser settings to prompt you each time a cookie is offered. Please review the instructions provided by the provider of your web browser for more information.
You may also submit a request to AtlasKPI to review, edit, or delete your personal information by emailing your request to privacy@AtlasKPI.com.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and Services you are eligible to use with your AtlasKPI account ID, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements. For example, we may retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. Some of your information may also remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law.
Opting-out of AtlasKPI Communications
You may opt out of receiving Communications by modifying your website or Service registration profile, or by unsubscribing for the marketing, mailings or newsletters you no longer desire. To unsubscribe, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions that are contained within the newsletter or other Communication that we send to you. You may also send an email to privacy@AtlasKPI.com with “Unsubscribe” in the body, together with a description of the Communications you no longer desire to receive.
Questions or concerns